1. Types of Information Collected.
- Traffic Data Collected. Foodiacs automatically gathers general statistical information about visitors to the Site. Accordingly, Foodiacs may automatically track and collect certain technical information from You when You visit the Site. This may include: (i) Your IP address; (ii) Your domain server; (iii) Your type of computer; (iv) Your type of browser; (v) the pages You viewed; and (vi) the goods and services You purchased (hereinafter collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information which does not personally identify You, but which may be used for improving Your experience on the Site. Traffic Data may be provided to third parties. Foodiacs may also use “cookies” for specific purposes such as customizing content specific to Your interests, or storing Your password so that You do not have to re-enter it each time You visit the Site. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to Your browser from a web server and stored on Your computer's hard drive. Preference and options configurations in Your browser determine if, and how, a cookie will be accepted. You can change those configurations on Your computer if You desire. By changing Your preferences, You can accept all cookies, You can be notified when a cookie is set, or You can reject all cookies. If You do so and cookies are disabled, You may be required to re-enter Your information more often and certain features of Our Site may be unavailable.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for You to access certain areas of the Site, to become a member of Foodiacs, to receive certain services, or to purchase products or services that Foodiacs offers via the Site, Foodiacs may require You to provide Us with information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) contact data such as Your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“Contact Data”); (ii) financial data such as Your account or credit card number (“Financial Data”); and (iii) demographic data such as Your zip code (“Demographic Data”).
2. Use of Information Collected.
3. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties.
4. Security of Personal Information.
Foodiacs employs reasonable and current technical and organizational security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of Personal Information. Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers that are kept in a physically secure environment. In addition, We will provide You with the capability to transmit Your Personal Information online via secured and encrypted channels if You use a similarly equipped web browser. All Personal Information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to Personal Information. Your Foodiacs account is password protected. We recommend that You do not divulge Your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask You for Your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Remember to sign out of Your account and to close Your browser window when You have finished Your session. This is to help ensure that others cannot access Your Personal Information and correspondence if You share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place where others may have access to it. Despite Our commitment to protecting the privacy of Your Personal Information, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless network, or otherwise can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, We cannot guaranty the security of any Personal Information You transmit to Us and You do so at Your own risk.
5. Deletion/Disposal of Personal Information.
We may delete or otherwise dispose of any or all of Your Personal Information, whether stored electronically or in paper form, at any time without notice. In the event that We do so, We will delete or dispose of Your Personal Information in a manner that employs reasonable and current technical and organizational security methods to prevent any unauthorized access to Your Personal Information.
6. User Choice Regarding Collection of Personal Information.
You may choose not to provide Us with any Personal Information. However, You will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require Your Personal Information. If You do not wish to receive information and promotional materials from Us, You may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time We ask You for Personal Information or by contacting Us electronically using the contact tab at www.foodiacs.com to “opt-out” at anytime.
7. User Ability to Access, Update, and Correct Personal Information.
In order to ensure that all of Your Personal Information is correct and up-to-date, at any time You may visit Your personal profile by accessing Your Foodiacs membership access account at the Site. Through Your personal profile You may review and update Your Personal Information that We have already collected.
8. Data Collection from Children.
Foodiacs does not knowingly collect any information from children.
9. Other Limits to Your Privacy.
Foodiacs may also make chat rooms, blogs, forums, message boards, news groups, listservs, e-mail lists, and the like available to You. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and Foodiacs has no control over its use or privacy.
11. Questions and Our Contact Information.